Trading in cryptocurrencies can be done for two reasons: to exchange one digital currency for another that you want to use or keep or to make a profit. The second is based on estimates, and most traders will stick to tried-and-true trading platforms, tools, and strategies to make money.
Crypto traders also have to decide whether to trade in raw crypto, derivatives, or products based on crypto. Crypto derivatives are Exchange Traded Funds, Contracts for Difference, and Exchange Traded Notes based on crypto.
Most crypto exchanges now use blockchain technology, which makes order books and storage more secure because it uses cryptography to encrypt information.
In this article, we will learn about the best cryptocurrency exchange sites where you can exchange your cryptos.
Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites
Binance is one of the five largest cryptocurrency exchange apps when it comes to the amount of money that is trade. It works with 150 different digital currencies and coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and its own BNB coin. Now, it works in the US, Europe, Australia, and Africa. This is one of the best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites.
This year, the cryptocurrency exchange said that more than 100 million people have used it.
- It also has two-factor authentication and can be used to trade more than 100 cryptocurrencies. Hence this is one of the best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites.
- It also lets crypto traders who want to trade using charts and indicators do so.
- Unlike Bisq, it is not decentralised. This means that you won’t have full control of your crypto wallet because you won’t access your crypto wallet keys. Instead, the company holds on to these keys.
- Binance is used in more than 180 countries worldwide, but it is not allowed in the US.
- Users can buy and sell crypto with various payment methods, such as bank transfers, credit cards, and crypto.
Coinmama lets you buy and sell cryptocurrency using local methods and currencies that are easy to get hold of. VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill are all ways to pay. You can only get money in your bank account when you sell something. The exchange is one of the oldest in its field, and more than 3 million people in 188 countries now use it.
When you buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on the platform, you don’t have to deposit the money, and the crypto will be in your external wallet within an hour. Because you have to sign up for an account and verify it before buying anything, you can keep track of current and past orders. This is one of the best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites.
- Learn how to trade in cryptocurrencies.
- Reward programme
- With the company’s White Glove Service, you can build a long-term crypto portfolio worth up to $100 million.
- With SEPA, SWIFT, and Faster Payment, you can buy up to $50,000 a day, but only $750 with a credit or debit card.
- 1-3 business days, depending on how you pay.
- You can sell up to $15,000 worth of cryptocurrency and get payment in cash.
Bitstamp is one of the top three regulating exchanges in the Euro and USD markets and a leading fiat on/off ramp. It has relationships with more than 15 banks that have guaranteed payment rails.
With the exchange, customers can find out how much major Bitcoin products cost, get support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and have their own account manager if they are partners. This is one of the best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites.
Last year, its 4.6 million clients traded a total of $463 billion worth of goods and services through the exchange. It currently lets you trade, send, receive, and hold more than 50 crypto assets.
Due to its high liquidity, it serves a wide range of customers, including individual traders, trading firms, developers who want to offer crypto-as-a-service, brokers, market makers, partners, and service providers.
- About 95% of assets are kept offline.
- All of your assets in storage or in transit are covered by BitGo’s insurance and additional crime insurance.
- One of the Big Four Auditing firms conducted its audit.
- Up to 50,000 events per second can take place in a matching trading engine that can grow as needed.
- Instant on/off ramp for fiat currency.
CoinSmart is a Canadian place to buy and sell crypto. It provides 24*7 support. And it has a thorough way to check your identity that can spot fake addresses or birth dates. It uses a database that is put together by the agencies that gather information. For each cryptocurrency, users get cold storage. This is one of the best Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites.
CoinSmart works with a variety of ways to fund your account, including Interac, SEPA, Wire Transfers, and all cryptocurrencies. It puts the money you deposit into your account the same day you get it. It takes care of requests to withdraw cash within 5 business days. The account verifications happens on the same day.
- CoinSmart uses the two-factor authentication system.
- For experienced investors, CoinSmart has a “Advanced Trade” feature that lets them place orders with limits, stop losses, and see charts in real time.
- It lets you put in customised orders through an order book.
- With the SmartTrade feature, you can trade between coins without having to trade Bitcoin or Ethereum first.
- It has features that let you keep track of all your trades or trading activity.
Bybit, a bitcoin derivatives exchange, has industry-leading trading tools. Despite zero downtime and top-notch security, Americans must go elsewhere. Discover whether Bybit is right for you in our detailed review. This is one of the finest Cryptocurrency Exchange Sites with advanced features for experienced traders.
It supports 360+ cryptocurrencies and you can buy your cryptocurrencies from Bybit with:
Bybit has over 10 million users in over 160 countries. It also offers copy trading feature to its users who can copy the trade of successful traders.
KuCoin Exchange is a significant cryptocurrency exchange. The platform enables regular options, margin, futures, and P2P trading. Users may benefit from staking or lending bitcoin.
The reason for adding Kucoin to the list of best cryptocurrency exchange sites is that it supports over 800 cryptocurrencies and over 48 fiat currencies to let you choose from.
- It has been named as the “Best Cryptocurrency Exchange” Site for 2021 & 2023 by Forbes Advisor.
- Supports over a million transactions per second
- You can invest with just $1
- You can copy repetitive tasks with Kucoin
- Offers extremely low mining fees
One of the first trading bot-enabled exchanges in the world, Pionex has 18 free trading bots. Users can set up automated trading, so they don’t have to constantly check the markets. It pools the liquidity from Binance and Huobi Global and is one of the biggest Binance brokers.
It has a set of robots like a Smart Trade Bot, Grid Trading Bot, Trailing Sell Bot, Spot Futures Arbitrage Bot, Martingale Bot, Rebalancing Bot, Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Bot, etc.
Thus it lets people trade manually by converting one cryptocurrency to another. It uses an automated programme called a “cryptocurrency trading bot” to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. This programme does not need any input from a person. It does this execution when certain market conditions have already been set and are met.
- Retail investors can get 18 free trading bots from Pines.
- Most of the major exchanges have higher trading fees than this one does.
- Users can use Grid Trading Bot to buy low and sell high in a specific price range.
- Leveraged Grid Bot gives you up to five times more leverage.
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage bots help small investors make money without doing much work. The return on this strategy is generally between 15% and 50% APR.
- Martingale bot uses DCA buy and one-time sales to take advantage of changes in profit.
- The rebalancing bot can help you keep your coins.
Popular cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex was founded in 2014. Due to its low prices and diverse order possibilities, this exchange may be good for regular buyers and sellers. However, Bittrex consumers have complained about identity verification issues while withdrawing.
- Bittrex has a custom built trading engine which is very safe
- It is compliant with EU and Liechtenstein regulations
- It is registered with the Financial Market Authority
- Bittrex Global (Bermuda) Limited is regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority
Max Kalmykov’s 2017 cloud-based trading platform Bitsgap offers arbitrage between six exchanges. Over time, the application became a trading terminal compatible with trading robots. Constant updates added features. Beginners may start automatic cryptocurrency trading on Bitsgap. The basic package lets you set up many bots, and the UI is targets for beginners.
MEXC dominates cryptocurrency exchanges. It is considered the industry’s leading consolidated platform, aggressively supporting progressive and optimistic projects before its rivals.
The best cryptocurrency exchanges have platforms that are safe, easy to use, and have a high volume of trades. Customers should also be able to trade multiple cryptocurrencies and pay differently.
There are exchanges for stock and forex traders that offer a mix of this and crypto. These are the best ways to diversify.
There are different fees that crypto exchanges charge, and most of the time, credit and debit cards have higher fees than online payment methods and bank accounts. People think that the safest exchanges are the ones that use blockchain and are not centralised.